Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cabin Fever!

I has it!

The Shop has it!

Best cure?

The Cabin Fever Sale at The Prairie Peddler! Now [February 17] through March 12 stop in at the shop and pick up fantastic deals on bikes and accessories. Need warm gloves for those cool spring rides? I have them! 25% off! Need a warmer jersey for the cooler[yet warmer!] days ahead? I have those, and some jackets and vests too! Also 25% off.

All remaining 2009 bikes are marked down too! 25% off those! I have a couple Jamis road bikes, Some Redline bikes, and Jamis Comfort bikes. Stop in, and we'll get you set up!

What about Singular you say? Well, I'll even include those in the sale too! Normal price for the Swift and Hummingbirds is $590. During the sale, $500 will take one home for you! If you've been thinking about a Singular, stop and pull the trigger!

In Singular news, I have Peregrines and more Gryphons coming into the shop very soon. They're on US soil, being shipped on to me as I type this. With any luck, I'll have them in and ready to start shipping by the weekend. There's a few of you out there that have deposits on Peregrine's that'll get first dibs.

Next weekend is the Quality Bicycle Products open house, or rather Frostbike as they call it. I'll be headed up to check out all the latest gadgets and make contact with old friends. Should be a good weekend.

Listening to: Godspeed You! Black Emporer

No comments: