Friday, January 2, 2009

Pugsley test ridden!

Not too long back, I bought a Pugsley for the store as a demo rig. It happens to fit me. Imagine that happy coincidence! I was finally able to get the bike out and ride it in its elements on the last day of the year. It was chilly. The high was 10, but during ride time, the temp was falling.

I knew this bike was fun, just from riding it around town, but once I got on it on trail, I was blown away with how much traction there actually is with these humongous tires. This is a really fun bike. Not fast mind you, but fun. Can't wait to really start using it!


Pugsley Dos from Marty Larson on Vimeo.

^^first video. Its a bit long - but kinda fun to do. I'll get better at 'em.

From Pugsley

Steeper than it looks of course, and am I ever glad there's a granny on this thing. Can't remember the last time I used such a low gear!

From Pugsley


Listening to: Morphine//Cure for Pain. Miss you Sandman!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Aren't they fun? I'll give you a ring this week. Off to the rollers...

Anonymous said...

Cool huh!?

NinerEMD9 said...

Accident Clearing House! Thanks for exposing me to them...just spent the last hour+ at their website...

Went to town to see a peep-hole show
Kneadin' myself like a lump of dough...

awesome


Steve R

Head Honcho said...

Ben & T - TOTAL blast. Possible new favorite bike.

9er - AC is an old favorite. If you get a chance to see 'em live, DO it. Good fun! Gland you like them!

Anonymous said...

We may actually get enough snow this year to warrent one out here!

Apis said...

Every time I see one of those I kick myself for not being patient and waiting for one! Especially since I've kept my stable of pavé pushies.